- Category: Animation Movie
- Runtime: 100 Minutes
- Family Friendly:
- Box Office Revenue: 940,335,536
- Budget: 94,000,000
Nemo, an adventurous young clownfish, is unexpectedly taken from his Great Barrier Reef home to a dentist's office aquarium. It's up to his worrisome father Marlin and a friendly but forgetful fish Dory to bring Nemo home -- meeting vegetarian sharks, surfer dude turtles, hypnotic jellyfish, hungry seagulls, and more along the way.
How to use the Downloaded Finding Nemo.srt Subtitle file
Adding Subtitles to Your VLC Player or other Media Players:
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
- Download the Finding Nemo subtitle file by following the "Download Server 1" Links above.
- Move the Finding Nemo.srt subtitle file into the same folder as your video file
- Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your Movie or tv series file, so you have two files named like.
- Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don't, double check the .srt file is correctly named like your video, then close and restart VLC before playing again.
Is Finding Nemo (2003) on Netflix?
No. Finding Nemo is not Available on Netflix
Is Finding Nemo (2003) on HBO NOW?
No. Finding Nemo is not Available on HBO NOW