- Category: Horror Movie
- Runtime: 97 Minutes
- Family Friendly:
- Box Office Revenue: 114,908,830
- Budget: 30,000,000
In an attempt to free himself from a state of forgotten limbo, evil dream-demon Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund) devises a plan to manipulate un-dead mass murderer Jason Voorhees (Ken Kirzenger) into slicing-and-dicing his way through the teenage population of Springwood. But when the master of dreams loses control of his monster, a brutal fight to the death is the only way out in this long anticipated crossover between two of modern horror's most notorious killers!
How to use the Downloaded Freddy vs. Jason.srt Subtitle file
Adding Subtitles to Your VLC Player or other Media Players:
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
- Download the Freddy vs. Jason subtitle file by following the "Download Server 1" Links above.
- Move the Freddy vs. Jason.srt subtitle file into the same folder as your video file
- Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your Movie or tv series file, so you have two files named like.
- Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don't, double check the .srt file is correctly named like your video, then close and restart VLC before playing again.
Is Freddy vs. Jason (2003) on Netflix?
No. Freddy vs. Jason is not Available on Netflix
Is Freddy vs. Jason (2003) on HBO NOW?
No. Freddy vs. Jason is not Available on HBO NOW